Cash Assistance for Unemployed People:
- Did you lose a job or work hours during the coronavirus crisis? You might be eligible for emergency cash assistance from the state.
Resources for people experiencing homelessness:
IRS Resources-Stimulus Payments:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments
- News Release: Treasury and IRS Unveil Online Application to Help With Economic Impact Payments
- News Release: Supplemental Security Income Recipients Will Receive Automatic Economic Impact Payments
More info on the Federal Stimulus:
- When will your federal stimulus check arrive?
- NLIHC: FAQ on Economic Impact Payments (or stimulus checks)
- Information for Pennsylvania Employees Impacted by COVID-19 (PA Department of Labor & Industry)
- Unemployment Compensation and COVID-19 (Philadelphia Legal Assistance)
- COVID-19 – OSHA Safety Standards and Directives
- NLIHC: FAQ on unemployment insurance
Health Benefit Information:
- Pennsylvania Health Access Network (PHAN) – List of Resources Regarding Health Concerns
- Medical Assistance for Immigrants
Food Insecurity and Help/Meals:
- Information on additional SNAP benefits in April and how they work
- How to Access Emergency Food Asssitance During COVID-19 Mitigation (PA Dept. of Agriculture)
- Wolf Administration Directs Families to Emergency Food Assistance During COVID-19 Mitigation.
- School Meals: Information on Meals for Children.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): Pennsylvanians are encouraged to use DHS’ online applications and resources at http://www.compass.state.pa.us/ to apply for benefits.