- Did you lose a job or work hours during the coronavirus crisis? You might be eligible for emergency cash assistance from the state.
- Information for Pennsylvania Employees Impacted by COVID-19 (PA Department of Labor & Industry)
- Unemployment Compensation and COVID-19 (Philadelphia Legal Assistance)
- COVID-19 – OSHA Safety Standards and Directives
- NLIHC: FAQ on unemployment insurance
Health Benefit Information:
- Pennsylvania Health Access Network (PHAN) – List of Resources Regarding Health Concerns
- Medical Assistance for Immigrants
Resources for people experiencing homelessness:
CARES act stimulus payments:
- Stimulus Payments Outreach Resources (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities): This resources page features information about the additional form that some stimulus-eligible individuals must fill out to receive their payments.
Food Insecurity and Help/Meals:
- Information on additional SNAP benefits in April and how they work
- How to Access Emergency Food Asssitance During COVID-19 Mitigation (PA Dept. of Agriculture)
- Wolf Administration Directs Families to Emergency Food Assistance During COVID-19 Mitigation.
- School Meals: Information on Meals for Children.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): Pennsylvanians are encouraged to use DHS’ online applications and resources at http://www.compass.state.pa.us/ to apply for benefits.
- List of locations for free school lunches for SE PA