Recorded September 23, 2016
This webinar covered webinar the overarching theme of addressing blight and making communities more financially viable.
- How Act 47 communities are effected by blight
- Tools for assessing blight, the proven “The Five Step Fast Track Approach”
- Tools for prevention including Code Enforcement; Property Maintenance Ordinance and disqualification of bidders at tax sales
- Other Important Blight Measures of Rental Registration Fees, Conservatorship; Land Banks
- Rick Vilello, Executive Director, Governor’s Center for Local Government Services
- Mayor Matt Pacifico, City of Altoona
- Phyllis Chamberlain, Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania
- John Kromer, Consultant
- Winnie Branton, Branton Strategies LLC
- Chris Gulotta, The Gulotta Group, LLC
To access the recording, click here.