November 22, 2017
The premier housing conference in the state of Pennsylvania provides an opportunity for service providers, housing professionals, community builders and those passionately committed to ensuring a home for every Pennsylvanian to network, share ideas, and make new connections. Join us from December 4 to December 6 in Harrisburg as we bring to scale what works and generate new strategies for our communities.
Our focus includes:
- planning for affordable housing
- remediating blight
- preventing and ending homelessness
- ensuring affordable housing close to transit and good schools
- opportunities to rebuild homeownership for low and moderate income households
- strategies to utilize the Low Income Housing Tax Credit and other resources to develop housing for low income households
Don’t miss our Legislative Breakfast panel with state representatives and senators, our Tuesday lunch panel with Maurice Jones, President and CEO of National LISC, and our Wednesday programs with Fred Karnas, Senior Fellow at the Kresge’s Foundation’s Executive Office and Joe DeFelice, Regional Administrator of the Mid Atlantic Region for HUD.
We are also excited to feature an exhibit in the conference space: AIA’s “The Most Liveable City for Everyone’s” contest submission. Participants were asked how Pittsburgh could be truly welcoming for new and old residents.
Online registration is closed, but walk ins are welcome.