Recorded on May 10, 2017
- Congress unveiled an omnibus spending bill on May 1 to finalize fiscal year 2017 funding for HUD and other federal programs, which have been operating under temporary Continuing Resolutions since October 1. The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities published an initial analysis of the bill’s main provisions and expected impact.
- Find out what happens next in the FY 17 process, and get an update on FY 18 negotiations and the Low income Housing Tax Credit bills from Ethan Handelman, National Housing Conference.
- Pennsylvania’s budget process is moving toward its June 30 deadline. Learn what’s in store from Bill Fontana, PA Downtown Center.
- Home Matters Day, June 12, 2017
- There is a campaign underway to expand the Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP). Find out from Chris Sandvig, Pittsburgh Community Revitalization Group, how you can help.