Loan Assistance for Small Business including Landlords:
- U.S Small Business Administration Loan Programs for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources
- PA Chamber COVID-19 resources
- Coronavirus Financial Bridge Loan Program for Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Westmoreland, Washington, and Armstrong counties
- NACEDA: COVID-19 Resources for Developers
DCED Working Capital Loans:
From PA Downtown Center: DCED offers working capital loans that could be of assistance to businesses impacted by COVID-19. Resources and information will be posted to http://dced.pa.gov/resources as they become available. The U.S. Small Business Administration, in addition to local funding partners, may also be a source of assistance for affected businesses. Currently, we’re waiting for the Senate to pass an Emergency Coronavirus Bill package. The National Main Street Center is also compiling information that’s available to the public. We will post any updates to these and other resources on our webpage.