Thank you so much for attending Homes Within Reach and making this year’s conference a big success.
Part of what makes the conference great is the wide variety of presenters sharing their knowledge and information in the workshop sessions. Every year, we share the information from the presentations, so you can refresh your memory and utilize the information in your own backyard.
Click here to view photos taken at the conference!
Please find below powerpoints for the various workshops. If you do not see the materials from your workshop, we have not yet received them from the presenter.
- Affinity Dinner: Adopting New Models of Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing: Moving Forward in Your Community
- Housing First Fundamentals
- Are You a Housing First Community?
- Navigating the Private Rental Market
- The “Finish Line” for Foster Youth
- Employment as a Means to End Homelessness: Engaging Homeless Job-Seekers with Multiple Employment Barriers
Health and Housing
- Affinity Lunch: The Intersection of Health and Housing – Examples from Across the Country
- Combating the Opioid Crisis: What Urban, Suburban, and Rural Communities Can Learn from Philadelphia’s Effort
- Medicaid Waivers: Another Tool to Help End Homelessness in Pennsylvania
- All Hands on Deck: A Multi-Pronged Approach to Home Repair
Development, Rehab, & Management
- Affinity Lunch: Transforming Economically Distressed Communities Through Opportunity Zones
- Innovations in Public Housing: Three Pennsylvania Case Studies
- Tackling Relocation. Managing Finance, Construction, and Comfort
- The Latest Developments in Low Income Housing Tax Credits
Blight and Land Banks
- Affinity Dinner: Timely Accomplishments and Emerging Opportunities: Tackling Blight in Pennsylvania
- Effective Approaches for Addressing Blight in Extremely Rural Areas
- Partnering with a Community Land Trust: Expanding Your Reach –Neighborhood Revitalization & Affordable Housing
- Ten Years of Conservatorship: Successes, Challenges, and Next Steps
Large Plenary Sessions: