The new, improved, and free Advocacy Capacity Tool (ACT), offered by Bolder Advocacy, takes a snapshot of an organization’s skills, knowledge, and resources related to advocacy work. It then generates quantitative results.
With the ACT you can:
- Assess advocacy planning, implementation, and management
- Get immediate numerical results
- Aggregate results of multiple users
- Compare results (anonymously) with those of other like organizations
- Identify and track areas for capacity growth
The online tool is free and easy to use. A PDF version is available for downloading. Get started today: http://bolderadvocacy.org/tools-for-effective-advocacy/advocacy-capacity-tool
Whether you’re a nonprofit group fighting for change, a coalition assessing the combined readiness of your members or a funder looking to help organizations you support, this tool can provide you with invaluable insights and help make nonprofit advocacy bolder and more effective.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.