Housing as Health
Who We Are
The Housing as Health campaign is a statewide coalition of physical and behavioral healthcare providers, social services, housing-related entities, faith and community groups, advocates, and people enrolled in Medicaid, working together so that:
Medicaid in Pennsylvania should cover more supportive housing services for more consumers with either a physical or behavioral health condition through a plan created with public input.
What We Do
- Leading a statewide dialogue to ensure the definition of these new services is broad, inclusive, and consumer-centered
- Educating communities about supportive housing service
- Collecting stories about why these services make a differenc
- Sharing with lawmakers the impact and savings of service
- Building a common network for medical and housing providers
How to Join
Those interested in learning more about the Health as Housing campaign and actions they can take to support the recommendations are welcome to join our bi-monthly campaign calls.
Calls are on the first and third Wednesdays of the months from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. The call-in number is: (712) 432-0926 with access code 275893#